1
2
3
✛
Broken
So....school has started. It's the end of the first week, and I can't say it's been the best week. I've already broken down lol.
I'm just so weak. But I just can't help thinking about all the stress that's going to build up as the weeks come, that I'm feeling stressed from feeling stressed. Get what I mean?
I really really hate myself for being the way I am. I don't want to go back to my self-harming ways. I mean, I've never cut myself or anything. But I would scratch my arms and thighs, slap my own face, smack a rubber band onto my wrist and all other stupid things. And yesterday, I had an urge to scratch my own thigh. And when I came to the realization that I actually thought about doing that again, I was terrified.
Did I ever get over my previous relationship? Are the after-effects only coming now? But it's scary how I never even cried about it. Not even once. Or is it because of the stress from school? Or is it because of how much of a loser I think of myself? I don't know. Frankly speaking, I'm very lost. My mind is clouded, and I'm thoroughly lost within the clouds of my mind.
So......this is a cry for help.
Save me.