Strangeness and charm
1
2
3
✛



Irritated
♣ 0

I'll say this once, just once:
I HATE people who tweet 10 tweets a minute on a 24/7 basis, and worse, using Singlish.
I'm not saying I dislike singlish, I speak it too. But I DON'T TWEET IT. The constant Lahs, Ahs, Ehs, and Hors give me a constant migraine when I read them online. And anyone who tweets like that immediately becomes blacklisted on my skip-tweets-from-this-person list.

Now there's always one or two idiots on twitter pissing me off.
I like to rant too. But could you people please rant properly?
What the hell, if you have to stay up and you blame your parents for it, what the actual fuck are you doing?
You're not the only one staying up to do work so shut your trap and do your bloody work.
And I can kiss goodbye to my sleep for now.
Adios amigos.



◄ older

newer ►