Strangeness and charm
1
2
3
✛



Second priority
♣ 0

I wonder.
If you ever think of me in the day.
If you ever think of me when you wake up.
I know you think of me at night. Past MIDNIGHT.
I want to be the first and last thing on your mind, not just the last thing.
Because, if that's the way it is, aren't I one pathetic fuck of a girlfriend?

It's like you put your friends first. Then the time allocation in your mind is like FRIENDS: 1pm-12am GIRLFRIEND: 12 MN onwards.

I don't require you to message me every 5 minutes, or the entire day everyday. Just, every once in a while, can you please just message me first, and give me some of your time, even when you're with your friends? It reassures me that you're thinking of me, and that I'm still of importance to you.

Please? I'm begging you. Please....



◄ older

newer ►