1
2
3
✛
It's been a while.
I figured I needed an outlet for my emotions.
Well, here I am.
After much emotional ups and downs, I can say I've kinda settled down.
Well, today's just a short post.
Actually, that silly little boy must be too tired to reply my text. I can understand though, his attachment wears him out. I hope he gets enough sleep...
It's been a month and a half with him. I want to spend more time with him, as long as we can go. But who knows what'll happen in the future? Haha. I guess I'll take things as they come my way(:
Moving to another topic, I'm actually in a dilemma now.
I recently signed up for the OIP trip to Chengdu, SiChuan. It basically means that if I get chosen, I'll fly to China to study one of my modules there. But...it's 5 weeks long.
5 weeks.
I'm scared. Scared of being away from my mum. Scared of being away from my baby. Scared of being such a coward. I'm just thinking: How will I ever survive those 5 weeks without the people I love the most? It's gonna be one heck of a study trip.
And and and I'll miss Grandioso...! :(
/sighs....
But then again, if I don't grab the chance to go for the trip this time, I might not get another opportunity like this in year 2 or 3.
Decisions, decisions, decisions.
I'll think about this another day. Just thinking about it makes me upset.
I should probably go to sleep now.
Actually, that silly little boy must be too tired to reply my text. I can understand though, his attachment wears him out. I hope he gets enough sleep...
It's been a month and a half with him. I want to spend more time with him, as long as we can go. But who knows what'll happen in the future? Haha. I guess I'll take things as they come my way(:
Moving to another topic, I'm actually in a dilemma now.
I recently signed up for the OIP trip to Chengdu, SiChuan. It basically means that if I get chosen, I'll fly to China to study one of my modules there. But...it's 5 weeks long.
5 weeks.
I'm scared. Scared of being away from my mum. Scared of being away from my baby. Scared of being such a coward. I'm just thinking: How will I ever survive those 5 weeks without the people I love the most? It's gonna be one heck of a study trip.
And and and I'll miss Grandioso...! :(
/sighs....
But then again, if I don't grab the chance to go for the trip this time, I might not get another opportunity like this in year 2 or 3.
Decisions, decisions, decisions.
I'll think about this another day. Just thinking about it makes me upset.
I should probably go to sleep now.
Here's to me updating more frequently in the future. Hopefully. lol.
going off with a photo..
going off with a photo..
goodnight world.
