Strangeness and charm
1
2
3
✛



Depression.
♣ 0

I haven't got the slightest clue what happened to me within the past month.
I've become really short-tempered.
I've become really sensitive.
And I really have no idea what happened to me. Just a month ago, I was all smiles and perky. But that has always been the fake me.
I have always been a girl of few smiles.
The first impression you would have of me would be: Cold, arrogant, scary, unfriendly, freak, weird.
Yes, you've indeed thought these thoughts before. Don't deny it...
I'm not exactly what you would call a social butterfly. But it's not like I don't have any friends either. I'm just not good at making friends.
I'm not sociable, I'm not pretty, I'm not good with words. I'm......just not good enough aren't I?


Just today, my friend on Twitter unfollowed me. Well, it was because I didn't talk to her that much. I used to think it was ok because she still had others to talk to.

Now now, you may say that I'm stupid for getting depressed over such a thing. After all, I don't even know her in real life right?

But you see, for me, friendships are very precious. Even if I don't talk to you, I still love you very much as a friend.
But apparently, I don't think many people around me share the same sentiments as I do.
All of them, I can see them getting bored with me.
I can see them happier with the others.
This makes me...very very sad.
One by one, I see my friends leaving me to become best friends with another person.
One by one, I'm being left alone.

What should I do? I feel so lost right now. I feel so depressed. I feel so....fucked up. So negative. Like everything in life is so pointless.

Help me...?



◄ older

newer ►