"Hydrogen in our veins, it cannot hold itself, our blood is boiling,
And the pressure in our bodies that echoes up above it is exploding,
And our particles that burn it all because they aim for each other,
And although we stick together it seems that we are stranging one another"
You may say I'm a dreamer. But I'm not the only one. So here's to all the dreamers out there.
wow.....i've FINALLY posted again. cos its my b'day coming soon XD eveeryone! if u wanna come to my b'day party, it will be at my house and the party starts at around the afternoon. so i hope u all can come~
“I used to think I was the strangest person in the world but then I thought there are so many people in the world, there must be someone just like me who feels bizarre and flawed in the same ways I do. I would imagine her, and imagine that she must be out there thinking of me too. Well, I hope that if you are out there and read this and know that, yes, it's true I'm here, and I'm just as strange as you.”
I'm 19. I'm an introvert. It'll take you a really long time to know me. So, when do we start?
❝The blog❞
“This is how you do it: you sit down at the keyboard and you put one word after another until its done. It's that easy, and that hard.”
It's all about my life. My ups and downs. If you can't take my worst, you don't deserve me at my best.
❝Whatever❞
Thank you for taking the time to read my thought tidbits.